6 Habits of a Successful Real Estate Agent
Picking the right Realtor to sell your home is as important as preparing and pricing your home for sale. Yet time and time again, picking an agent is a low priority for many buyers and sellers.
Over the years, we’ve seen many agents come and go in this business and with no shortage of Realtors in this town, we can tell you that there are habits that successful real estate agents possess that you should look for when interviewing Realtors.
- They Return Calls, Emails, and Texts. – You always feel important and are never waiting for a return call.
- They are Tech Savvy. – They are up-to-date on the latest technology to provide the best service for their clients.
- They Know the Market. – They are knowledgeable about what is going on in and around the area.
- They are Authentic and Sincere. – They are dedicated professionals who are sincere and transparent.
- They have a Great Network Around Them. – They have a referral source of lenders, contractors, insurance agents, title companies, etc.
- They have a Realtor Designation. – A true professional will be a member of a local Board as well as a member of the National Association of Realtors®.
At TCP Real Estate, we believe we have separated ourselves from the competition by using this model with our agents. These habits are key components to our success. Let us show you what we can do for you! Contact us today if you are looking to Buy, Sell, or Lease in Austin, the Hill Country, San Antonio, Houston, or Brazoria County. Experience TCP Real Estate, Experience Real Value!